The Enable Table series offers a height adjustable tablet surface for people with limited mobility. The ergonomically designed tablet moves up and down and has a level surface with a barrier at the back to prevent items from falling off the tablet. The tablet is designed to work with the many ergonomically designed wheelchair sizes available.
- The Enable Tables are a durable, high impact resistant solution that can be used for dining and activity areas. The tops, height adjustable and fixed tablets are offered in a variety of beautifully thermally fused and high pressure laminates with a coordinating 3mm polymer edge
- The tapered metal legs are offered in several attractive baked epoxy finishes
- The base of the legs offers an adjustable glide with 1.5″ height adjustment for areas where stability is challenged by uneven floors or if additional height is required for accommodation of chair arm heights
- All leg attachments utilize screws being inserted into pre-drilled metal inserts ensuring the strength and integrity of the product
- Dimensions: 64”W x 68”D x 29”H
- GCHATAL/H Package A – Multi-Purpose Table (Two E-Z Lift Dual Arm Tablets)
- GCHATBL/H Package B – Multi-Purpose Table (Two E-Z Lift Dual Arm Tablets & Two Fixed Arm Tablets)