*Please check your monitor compatibility before proceeding.
Give your tablet more flexibility. Just snap it into the cradle to free your hands: use a Bluetooth keyboard for intensive computing; position your tablet within your digital workflow by locating it alongside your main workstation monitor; move the screen where you can easily reference instructions or recipes. Turn, rotate, extend or retract your tablet with just a touch; push the arm’s side button to raise or lower it through an 8″ (20 cm) height range. Place your tablet exactly where you want it.
- Works with many tablets and eReaders, including Apple iPad, Barnes & Noble Nook, and Amazon Kindle
- Sliding brackets allow adjustment to a variety of tablet sizes, with or without case
- The arm’s sturdy design maintains touch-screen stability
- View tablet in portrait or landscape mode; easily rotate from one mode to the other
- Can be used to hold a lightweight LCD monitor when the tablet cradle is removed
- Minimum = 5.5″ x 8″ (14 x 20 cm); maximum = 8″ x 9.75″ (20 x 25 cm). Depth of tablet must be ≤ 0.75″ (19 mm). If case is used, be sure to account for its space requirements.
- Maximum tablet weight = 2.5 lbs (1.1 kg). If a tablet cradle is not used, an LCD monitor weighing up to 18 lbs (8.2 kg) may be attached to the arm.
Ergotron Part # 45-306-101