Chairlines Purchase and Return Policy
Policies are different for in store vs. online orders. Please review the information below prior to purchase.
In Store Purchase Policy
OFFICE SEATING PURCHASE
Customers have 2 working days from the date of purchase to receive a FULL refund on all stocking office chairs and industrial seating when in perfect sellable condition. 1 week to exchange for another product of greater or equal value. For alternative seating (saddle stools and kneeling chairs) customers have 1 week for a full refund or exchange when in perfect sellable condition.
MICE AND KEYBOARDS PURCHASE
Customers have one week to receive a full refund of stocked items only (for custom order mice/keyboards see Custom Ordered Product below). All product packaging must be in sellable condition. Please note for mice and keyboards customers will need to contact the manufacturer for any warranty issues.
All accessories are final sale. For hygienic reasons no refunds or exchanges on Obusforme products or other support cushion products. These items are final sale.
KEYBOARD TRAYS & MONITOR ARMS PURCHASE
All keyboard trays and monitor arms that have been opened or installed are final sale. Please make sure the product is compatible with your workstation before purchasing. If you are unsure about compatibility contact us. We would be happy to help.
All installed product is final sale. No refunds or returns on custom furniture.
NON-STOCKING OR CUSTOM ORDERED PRODUCT
A 50% non-refundable deposit is required on any custom order chair, furniture or other product. All custom ordered product is final sale, no exceptions. Manufacturer lead times vary, and estimated product arrival time is not guaranteed. All non-stocking products are final sale.
Any returned items must be in perfect sellable condition with all packaging and original receipt. Returns are only accepted within the above terms unless otherwise stated on your receipt. Customers must bring the items back to Chairlines showroom, pick up of returns is not available.
Beyond all noted expectations, all sales are final.
We are happy to provide additional training and problem solving as usually this is the issue if you feel that the chair isn’t working for you as you expected. After this, if for any reason you are still not fully satisfied and would like to return it, see conditions below.
Conditions for Return: (Only applicable for chairs)
- Chairs can be returned within 7 business days of delivery in a perfect resellable condition with its packaging and documentation.
- There will be a 25% re-stocking fee applied once the chair is out of the original packaging.
- Any shipping charges incurred for return will not be paid or refunded by Chairlines.
- This policy excludes all custom furniture, ergonomic accessories, desks, tables, Ergotron products, volume purchases. Please contact us to find out more information.
- Returned products that are not in a resellable condition, missing their original packaging or are returned damaged from use, will be refused.
- Call us at 604-736-7623 during our business hours (Monday to Friday between 9:30 am – 6:00 pm) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will determine the best way for you to return the product to our Vancouver location.
- Return the item in its original packaging (including all information, instruction and assembly sheets, parts, tools, etc.).
- Note that you will be 100% responsible for properly packaging the returned product to protect it from damages during transportation.
- Once we have received, inspected, and approved the product, we will send you an email confirming the refund. We will deduct a 25% restocking fee.
- Your refund will be credited using the same payment method as the original purchase. Depending on your financial institution, it may take an additional 2-10 business days for the credit to be posted to your account.