Chairlines offers installation services for all products that we sell by trained and experienced technicians. Installation is available to Vancouver and surrounding areas. Installation charges change depending on location. Please call for installation costs. Additional charges may apply in a rush situation, or if customer is unable to wait until we are next in their area.
For installation inquiries outside of the Lower Mainland please email email@example.com for more information about our Network of installers available across Canada.
- Chairlines is only responsible for set-up and training of products that we sell
- Chairlines is not responsible for disposal of any personal property or current product, chair or furniture that was previously installed
- Chairlines Service team is not authorized to move or dispose of existing furniture before completing an installation.Before installation client is responsible to have space ready for installation (which includes removing old furniture) before technicians arrive. If space is not cleared extra charges or refusal of installation on that date may occur
- After installation Chairlines is not responsible for any damage that may be incurred by customer to the product including furniture and seating that is not covered under manufacturer warranty.
- Chairlines Service and Repair team are the only ones authorized to move furniture during a location move or complete installations and repairs. Chairlines takes no responsibility for any injury sustained or product damaged if the client decides to move furniture or complete an installation or repair on their own.
Please note that we do not make installation appointments. There is a 2-3 hour service window on the day of installation. Installations are only completed during regular business hours between 10am – 4pm, Monday-Friday.
Need an after hours install? We have third party installers who we can help, please contact us for a quote.