How to use this website:
Please use your RCMP email to login, we will be verifying it on our backend before proceeding with the order.
If you’d like to see all the products from Chairlines, recommended by RCMP’s ergonomic specialists, please follow these instructions for the RCMP/Chairlines Work From Home website.
- Browse the catalogue of RCMP Work From Home recommended items and look for the product suitable for your needs.
- Once you’ve decided on a product click the “Add to Quote” button.
- When you have finished selecting all required products click the “View Quote” button on the top right hand side of the page.
- Be sure to fill out all of the required information in the quote submission form. Phone number needs to be in "6047367623" format and add any additional information in the notes box. Click “Submit Request” and you will very quickly receive an email confirmation of the quote request.
- Chairlines will then prepare an official quote for you within 24-48 hours.
- Once you finalize the quote, you can provide payment over the phone and we will send you the paid receipt.
- We will then order and deliver your products.
What do I do if I need to change my request after it has been submitted?
If you submitted a request with incorrect information, or need to change something please contact Chairlines directly, do not send a duplicate request.
How to select chair options:
When choosing a chair, you are free to choose your options such as arms, seat height, and more. If you have questions about any of the chairs or products, please contact Chairlines directly and we will be happy to help you.
How do I know which chair is right for me?
If you are still unsure which chair will be the most comfortable for you, or need advice about the chairs functions or options, we invite you to come to the Chairlines showroom to try your options out! Our staff are educated about RCMP approved chairs and can help you navigate which option would best suit your needs. RCMP's ergonomists have chosen these standard and alternative chairs because of their excellent ergonomic features, your ability to customize them, and the warranties in place.
Why should I buy a chair from Chairlines?
These chairs are built to last long with long term warranties in place and are available to you at a special discounted price. They are also recommended by RCMP because of their excellent ergonomic features and ability to customize them.
Chairlines provides the knowledge and experience in the industry that comes from over 27 years of being in business. Chairlines is a locally owned business, and we have developed lasting relationships with the Occupational Therapy and Ergonomics community in here in Vancouver, and all over British Columbia. We pride ourselves on having extensive product knowledge, taking the time with our customers to do custom chair fittings and discuss all options available. Once your chair is ordered we provide free delivery as well as continued product training and support. This unmatched level of service sets us apart. We are the chair experts!
What is the warranty on Chairlines’ chairs?
Each manufacturer has different warranties on their chairs, but most chairs carried by Chairlines offer a 10 year warranty on the mechanism and non-moving components, and 3-5 years on the fabric, arm caps, foams etc. We will always fully support our manufacturer’s warranties if you purchase a chair from us. So if you ever run into a problem with your chair down the road just give us a call! We will send a technician out to take a look and order you the parts needed to repair your chair, no hassle on your end – we deal with the manufacturer directly. For more information feel free to contact us.