Our goal is to minimize our impact on the environment while providing the best products and services to our community.
SUSTAINABILTY AND ENVIRONMENTAL RESPONSIBILITY:
We are committed to sustainability in our organization by creating social, economic, and environmental conditions that allow our community to prosper. We use and sell products that are LEED - rated by partnering with manufacturers that follow strict sustainable environmental policies and carry products with Greengard certification and ISO14001 Certification. We ensure reusing packaging and recycle cardboard boxes to reduce waste.
We pride ourselves in creating a diverse and respectful environment for our employees to be creative and efficient. We strive to maintain highest ethical standards and strictly comply with all local laws and regulations. We work collectively and provide equal opportunities to our team members to provide valuable insights in all processes ensuring a collaborative and inclusive workplace.
Here are our manufacturer's sustainability policies:
The GREENGUARD mark means that a product has been tested using stringent environmental chamber methods and found to meet GREENGUARD’s Indoor Air Quality Standards. GREENGUARD Certified Products are low emitting and contribute minimal levels of pollutants to indoor environment.
What customers will look for in Certified Products:
- VOC Emissions vs. VOC content
- Has the product been tested in the last 12 months?
- Has the product been proven to emit acceptable levels of VOC’s and formaldehyde?
- Is the product readily available?
- Is the product competitively priced?
- Has the product received independent third-party certification?
- Buildings are LEED certified
- Products are GREENGUARD certified