Due to volatile supply and freight costs, prices may be subject to change.
Elevate your work experience with this ergonomic wall-mount desk. It works as a collaborative space for caregivers in crowded healthcare environments, including clinic exam rooms, urgent care spaces and waiting rooms. It can also serve as a “touch-down” space for laptop users in corporate office hallways and common areas.
- Dimensions: 28"w x 40.5"h x 24.5"d (21.5" with work surface raised)
- Worksurface falls down to within 7.3" (19 cm) of wall
- Height range of 26.1". To accommodate BIFMA recommendations placing worksurface at height of 22.6" (57 cm) in its lowest position and 48.7" (124 cm) in its highest position, unit should be installed 10.3" (26 cm) above the floor
- Weight Capacity: 40 lbs (18.2 kg)
For Workfit elevate with power access:
- Power access: 3 AC outlets and 2 USB jacks integrated into worksurface compartment; AC input = 120v, 12A, ~60Hz
- Recommended over no power access version if using an external monitor
Single LD/HD Monitor Kit:
- Monitor tilts -5°/+15°
- Lift: 5"
- LD: max. 27" screen, max. capacity 6-16lbs
- HD: max. 30" screen, max. capacity 14-28lbs