Saffron chairs provide a cost-effective and comfortable solution for ergonomic task seating. With up to 4″ of back height adjustment, the Saffron was the first chair to be recognized by the Canadian Physiotherapy Association.
ergoCentric Saff II comes standard with a low back, regular seat, seat height, and angle adjustments as well as the independent back height and angle adjustments.
- 24″ glass-reinforced nylon base
- 5 dual-wheel nylon carpet casters
- Dedicated task mechanism
- Priced with no arms
- Grade 1 fabric View options
- Back height: 17”w x 19”h
- Seat height: 15.75″ - 19.75”
- Seat depth: 19” D x 20” W