Liberty, with Form-Sensing Mesh Technology, is unlike any mesh chair you’ve seen or experienced. With its tri-panel construction, it has the body-fitting contours that single-panel stretch mesh chairs simply can’t achieve. And it offers perfect lumbar support for everyone, without external devices or manual adjustments. Liberty’s mesh back is formed by combining three panels of non-stretch mesh in the same way a tailor combines multiple pieces of material to form a shirt. Its contours are custom-made to both fit and support the human body in unprecedented comfort.
- Intelligent counter-balance recline mechanism automatically provides the right amount of support through the full range of recline motion, regardless of user size and weight
- No tension springs to adjust and no recline locks to set/release
- During recline, the angle between torso and legs opens up for better body function and user maintains near-constant eye level during recline
- Extra motion of the backrest during recline automatically adjusts to the changing needs of the spine
- Priced in grade 1 fabric, standard duron arms
- Back height: 23”h x 20”w
- Seat height: 16.6″ – 20.9″
- Seat depth: 16.5” – 18.75” D x 21.25”W
Available in a variety of frame, mesh and seat upholstery colors. View options, or come to our showroom to see color cards, additional options and pricing.