5% freight and steel surcharge effective Sept 1st
The Obusforme Comfort XL Series was specifically designed for big and tall people. It is available in three back heights with a minimum width of 22 inches between the arms (adjustable to 26 inches), and an adjustable seat height from 17-21 inches.
The Obusforme Comfort Series, part of Obusforme registered trademarks is recommended by chiropractors worldwide. With a new elastomeric back support system, the Obusforme Comfort provides impressive comfortable support with no pressure points along the spine. Compound curved back and seat to comfortably match body shape.
- All models rated for 400lbs: Designed and tested for users between 225 to 400 lbs
- Standard G5 Arms: Lockable, height, and width adjustable. Able to slide backward and forwards, side to side, and rotate inwards and outwards
- Standard wider seat
- Arms are expandable between 22-26"
- Standard 4” lift
- Global Seat Foam: Slab foam is a highly responsive foam that allows the seat/back to return to shape. It is comfortable, a bit springy, yet supportive. Global uses soybean-based foam, as opposed to traditional petroleum base foam. It is of high quality and less damaging to the environment.
- Grade 2 Renewal fabric
- View Fabric Options
- Back height:
- Extra-High: 22”w x 31”-36.2” H
- High: 22”w x 26.5” x 31.7”h
- Mid: 22”w x 22”-27.2”h
- Seat depth: 19”-22 ”D x 23.5” W
- Seat height: 17″ – 21″
|1253-3||Mid back MT|
|1252-3||High back MT|
|1251-3||Extra high back MT|