The Obusforme support and distinctive backrest design are registered trademarks of Integral Orthopedics Inc. and are used under license. Recommended by chiropractors worldwide. The Obusforme chair promotes better sitting habits, increasing comfort and productivity.
- Standard: G5 Arms: Lockable, height, and width adjustable. Able to slide backward and forwards, side to side, and rotate inwards and outwards
- G6 Arms: Low rise height adjustable arm, locking sliding/rotating armcap
- Standard 5” lift
- Global Seat Foam: Slab foam is a highly responsive foam that allows the seat/back to return to shape. It is comfortable, a bit springy, yet supportive. Global uses soybean-based foam, as opposed to traditional petroleum base foam. It is of high quality and less damaging to the environment.
- Stocked in Grade 1 fabric
- View Other Fabric Options
- Back height: 18”w x 21” -23.5”h (mid), 18”w x 31” -31.5”h (high)
- Seat height: 16.5″ – 21.5″
- Seat depth: 17”-20” D x 19.5” W
Model#: 4430-3 High Back; 4432-3 Mid Back