Sale price only applies to in-stock products. Please contact us for stock availability.
The SXO 6100 chair’s simplicity of design and function allows the user to concentrate on the tasks at hand. Its modern look fits perfectly in any office or conference setting.
- ENERSORB™ foam in seat conforms to the body when the user sits and reverts to its natural form when user exits chair
- Synchronous knee-tilt mechanism with slow seat and back release
- Intuitive side tension control, multi-position lock, pneumatic height adjustment and an integrated seat slider for depth adjustment
- ABLEX™ mesh backing moves with the user and allows air to pass freely, making it comfortable in all environments
- Spring-loaded ball bearing ratcheting system (patent pending) operates the armrests, which move up/down and in/out, complete with lockable swivel arm pads
- Waterfall seat design gently slopes away from the legs, minimizing pressure on the thighs and promoting good posture
- Standard: 5” gas lift
- Standard 3D arms feature pivoting arm pads with a 30° range of motion inward and outward, height (4”), width (3”), standard
- Grade 3 Behave fabric
- Weight Rating: 350lbs
Options: Please contact us about other options.Specs:
- Back height: 20”w x 23.5”h
- Seat height: 16”-21”
- Seat depth: 21”w x 21″d